firstname.lastname@example.org | (01) 443-6364
What is an ISIC?
International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is the only globally recognized student identity card. ISIC card holders are members of a truly global club. It is endorsed and accepted by ministries, governments, student unions and non- governmental organizations such as UNESCO. Every year students throughout the world use their ISIC card to take advantage of offers at home and overseas on travel, shopping, museums, food and much more.
Now for the first time students and travelers are able to apply for their ISIC in Kathmandu. There are more than 200 businesses in Kathmandu and outside that accept the card and the numbers keep increasing every day.
Click here for all Nepal discounts
Teachers & under 26's
ISIC also provide cards for teachers and people under the age of 26 that aren't studying who can also enjoy thousands of discounts and benefits globally.
Why should I get an ISIC Card?
- 200 + businesses accept the card in Nepal
- 41,000 discounts on offer worldwide
- Valid in 120 countries
- The biggest globally recognized * student ID card
- 4.5 million card holders worldwide
- Save money in Nepal and overseas
- Endorsed by Unesco
- Member of WYSE Travel Confederation
How do I get an ISIC card?
- It’s simple. You can visit our office located in Thamel, Kathmandu with 2 passport size photos, proof of your full-time status, and application fee of NPR 350.
- Purchase of a student ticket and the card is yours for free.
- Or you can call us at (977-1)4436364 and we can help you.
- Submit application online.
Who is eligible for ISIC?
Any full-time student aged 12 years and over, at high school, college or university can get an ISIC with documentation to show student status, two passport size photos and Rs 350.
Individuals who are not a full time student but would like to get the discount can sign up for Youth Card (for ages 25 and below) and the Teachers Card (for full time teachers).